Friday, August 21, 2009

Life on my own

So. Life on my own is pretty interesting! Every day I wake up in this new place, eat whatever I want, do whatever I want to do...I still feel like I should tell someone whenever I'm going to go somewhere, but in reality no one around really cares. I have already made some good friends! There's Matt, Mike, the boys from apartment 28 and of course the one who I have spent pretty much all of my time with...Raina. One of my roommates. Talk about an adorable girl! I hope we become better friends then we already have in the past 3 days :) I'm sure we will too!
Classes start in a few days, Monday to be exact, I'm pretty excited for that I guess, we'll see how it goes with all these music classes I'm taking? You never know, maybe it's not for me, we'll see. If not, I've only taken up one semester and even if it doesn't work out I'll have no regrets because I still love music and will most likely love the classes I'm taking individually, whether I pursue music or not.
So far the highlight is my adorable scooter! It's pink, retro, and just screams Katie ! I absolutely adore it and it's perfect to cruise around on in a warm place like St. George! Speaking of St George...talk about PARADISE!!! I absolutely love this place! I mean yes I miss my friends and family but how can you not love the warm, the beautiful scenery, and not to mention the palm trees everywhere! Like really, what's not to love? Man everyone I've met so far is friendly! I've felt like I've know my roommate and those 2 boys longer than 3 days! We've all watched movies together pretty much every night, and Raina got me hooked on the show "Lost" ! We've been dying for KaCee to bring the next season down :D
KaCee is moving in tomorrow! I'm really excited to get to know her better! I mean we've known each other for as long as I can remember but not once have we just hung out without it being a BBQ our parents planned for both families and this is going to be a really good experience! Anyway...great weather, good friends and total freedom....college=so far, so good!

1 comment:

  1. wow college sounds like lots of fun. Have you met any great RM's yet...

    ReplyDelete