Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The life of a full time College Student

Well, wow. I already fail at my goal. My life is crazy though it's not entirely my fault. Just so you have a taste of what I do every day, here is an outline of my weekly schedule

Monday
8:00-8:50 - Music Theory
9:00-9:50 - History
10:00-10:50 - Practice room
11:00-11:50 - Group piano
12:00-12:50 - Chamber choir
1:00-1:50 - Practice room/Lunch
2:00-4:00 - Orchestra

Tuesday
8:00-8:50 - Ear Training
9:00-9:50 - Institute
10:00-10:50 - Violin lessons
11:00-11:50 - String Study
12:00-12:50 - Chamber choir
1:00-1:50 - Practice room/Lunch
2:00-4:00 - Pit Orchestra
5:00-6:00 - Master class

Wednesday
same as Monday but with Southwest
Symphony Rehearsal from 6:30-9:00pm.

Thursday
8:00-8:50 - Ear Training
9:00-9:50 - Institute
10:00-10:50 - Practice room
11:00-11:50 - String Study
12:00-12:50 - Chamber choir
1:00-1:50 - Practice room/Lunch
2:00-4:00 - Pit Orchestra
6:00-7:00 - Chamber Orchestra

Friday
8:00-8:50 - Music Theory
9:00-9:50 - History
12:00-12:50 - Chamber choir
1:00-1:50 - Practice room/Lunch
2:00-4:00 - Orchestra
4:00-4:50 - Chamber coaching
Any extra time between classes or before about 7 or 8 pm is used for practicing, after that is homework, and occasionally I sleep too! can you believe it?
So...as you can see, I kind of at least have a pretty good excuse! But I promise, I will strive harder to be a more diligent blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment