We're going to the cabin for new years, and we're leaving soon! This will be the only time this break that I will actually enjoy the snow. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to blog. I know! After only 5 days, and already I've come up with an excuse not to blog...but I think that this is pretty legitimate! No internet...Anyway...yeah.
So real quick-like here is my music post of the day! I bought a violin!! Ok so my parents did but oh he is beautiful! I named him Bennett and literally I think it is love. Some say we might have rushed into things, after only trying out 3 or 4 violins, but I know that no matter how many other violins I would have tried I would have gone straight back to this one because this is supposed to be my violin! Now I just have to figure out how to tell my teacher...that'll be fun! He told me not to buy one until he could listen to it. But the thing is, he lives in St. George...and I'm up here. Oh yeah, this should be good!
Pictures to come of violin and vacation thus far!
I'm enjoying being with family and my dog, but I am SO ready to get school started again. The cabin will be great though, and hopefully the weather stays good for the drive up because yesterday was SCARY~I really didn't want to drive through the canyon in THAT.
No comments:
Post a Comment