Check them out. They're playing with the Southwest Symphony tomorrow and I'm obsessed. NOW...I usually hate when people try to mix classical professional music with pops, but I can't help it. Everyone knows I'm a country music girl, and they are so refreshing! I'll try to get some video or something up because they are so good! My favorite is the lead guitar/banjo player/singer. Yum. :D It's going to be an awesome concert...yehaw!
I do have two complaints about this concert though. 1. I wish it was just them, because I really hate pops concerts with the symphony orchestras. It just seems silly to me and kind of unprofessional.
2. WHY do we have to wear cowboy clothes?! UGH. Concert black, concert black. CONCERT BLACK. Yep I'm old fashioned...get over it!
http://www.ridersofthepurplesage.com/
P.S. don't forget, salute to youth! Click here to see the program, you won't want to miss this one, there are a lot of really amazing players
No comments:
Post a Comment