Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just another day

Couch bed
History homework
Said I was going to practice
Grocery store, KaCee bought me two peach yogurts!
drew a giant castle
Said I would practice
Awesome music note notebook, specifically for songs and poems
Said I would practice
Mexican food
Didn't practice
6 feet
at least I picked up my violin...
Summer of the monkeys?
Practiced piano haha
Root beer float

Yeah, it was a good day

2 comments:

  1. story of my life...lucky for me i carry my instrument every where i go. so everytime i'm driving alone i call it "practicing".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're lucky you can do that! I always carry my violin everywhere basically, but It's so hard for me to find times and places to practice! I have 3 concerts, 2 recitals, and a master class for Jenny Oaks Baker at the end of this month and I am not prepared at all... :/
    That's just for violin too, that doesn't include choir or piano haha I love it!

    ReplyDelete