Wow. It's like deja vu. Why you ask? Because. A few weeks (or maybe months) ago, I promised to blog every day. WELL, obviously that did not happen. So, in a second attempt, I am going to say, again, that I can do this! I am going to try my VERY HARDEST to make it happen. So, wish me luck (again)!
My music blog for today is about the most amazing week last week!
So, Tuesday I played in Dr. Abegg's master class and did really good
Thursday, I played in none other than Jenny Oaks Baker's master class. It was an amazing experience! She is so passionate it's crazy!
Friday and Saturday I had the honor of accompanying her in an absolutely stunning concert! I was "concertmaster" in a small double quartet+6 or 7 other winds and brass instruments. It was the best experience of my life!
Anyway, that is all for now, it's going to be hard to top that, but hopefully I get even more opportunities!
Katie & Jenny!

No comments:
Post a Comment