Saturday, March 13, 2010

A movie without music is hardly a movie at all

Today was a day of Disney music.  And I say wow. Can you even imagine what Disney movies (or any movie in that case) would be like without music?  These are some of the songs I heard today on my play list.  You tell me if the movie would be the same without these songs.
1. UP theme song
2. Pocahontas, "Steady as the Beating Drum"
3. The entire Tarzan soundtrack
4. Circle of life-Lion King
5. The bells of Notre Dame - Hunchback of Notre Dame

On a random note, the song "colors of the wind" (also a necessary song in Pocahontas) I was introduced to an awesome video the other day.  A friend of mine has a friend who made this. I am proud to say after the almost 2,000 views it has now, I was one of the first to see it!  It is a parody of Pocahontas and Avatar. I have never actually seen Avatar, but this is amazing! It's like the same movie!  Anyway, enjoy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGZeSxOhpY

No comments:

Post a Comment