Saturday, January 8, 2011

So it begins!

It's 11:55 pm, my new year's resolution is to blog about music every day...So in the 5 (shoot....4) minutes I have left in this day I decided to list all of the music classes I am taking.  Although some might call this procrastination I call it brilliant, since I know for a fact that I will be talking a LOT about school this year :)

Music Theory:  Last semester!  Thank heavens...I find it soooo boring...
Ear Training:  Also last semester but it was fun so I'm content
Symphony Orchestra:  Always has, always will be my favorite class
Percussion study:  That is right...my lifelong dream of playing percussion is about to come true :)
Chamber Choir:  Just keep singing...just keep singing...
Violin lessons!
One or two of the following...I just don't know yet...Southwest Symphony and Pit orchestra

Made it!  I typed all of that in 3 minutes.  Hmmm...maybe I should become a receptionist...

1 comment: