I love music. Yes, we all know this, I know I say this a lot. But yesterday as I made the 5 hour drive to St. George by myself I was reminded of this obsession. Since all I had to entertain were my cd's, I learned a few things.
I learned that songs from horse movies still make me cry
It is actually really fun to drive by yourself, you can sing as loud as you want, and it's fun to watch people's faces as they drive by and see you jamming by yourself
I love Tchaikovsky. ( I knew this before, but what the heck )
I can listen to the Hairspray soundtrack 3 times in a row and not be bored by it
It is fun to listen to classical music, or music in a language you don't understand, and make up lyrics
Mix cd's are the best choice. I had Disney, country, religious and classical all on ONE DISC!!
There is not a clear radio station from Nephi to Cedar City
Yes, yesterday I listened to 5 hours worth of music. It was pure bliss.
Wish I could do that every day..
No comments:
Post a Comment