If I had to pick a color that my life was represented by I think it would be pink. I don't care how cliche the color is, I don't care that most every girl hates pink because it's stereotypical or to be expected! I love it I don't care who you are!
My life is pink for many reasons. Of course the obvious ones, pretty much everything I own is pink...my scooter, my purse, my sunglasses, my wallet, my Ipod, most of my shirts, towel, mirror, other mirror, and so on. But then there are other reasons which may be less obvious. Pink is right in between red and white, kind of how I am in between wild and tame. Red is a crazy, bright wild color and white is very mild. I'm definitely not a crazy person, but I have my moments, but at the same time, I know when to be serious, (doesn't happen often but it does happen).
Pink is such a pretty, soft color. Some days I'm hot pink, I feel like going on an adventure, some days it's so light you can barely tell it's pink. but at any rate, my life is pink, and I love it!
Not to mention Pink is my favorite brand of fragrance and lotion ;)
What color is YOUR life?

No comments:
Post a Comment