Sunday, May 8, 2011

Summertime!

Tomorrow is officially the first day of summer vacation.  I hope I get a lot of hours at my jobs because there is really not much to do here....hopefully it will fly by, I already miss school! (I don't, however, miss the fact that I never have to take music theory ever again!!)
Anyway, here are some things I plan to accomplish over the summer.
Learn the entire Mendelssohn violin concerto
Earn lots of money so next year I don't have to call my mom whenever I need to buy a loaf of bread.  Seriously, quite annoying.
Pick up my routine of running every day again!
Blog more often-I'm going to have a lot more free time...(I know, I'm a broken record.  You don't have to say it) but just you wait. It's going to happen.
Take lots and lots of pictures
Freaking hike angel's landing already!! Good heavens
Earn enough money by the end to buy a CAR!!!
And a million other things but I've been on the computer all day and I'm sick of looking at the screen so use your imagination and be creative.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment