Sunday, April 24, 2011

This week's top 5

I haven't posted about music for a while, and I feel like that's a sin. SO I'm repenting. Here are my top 5 listened to songs from last week! Enjoy...
No. 5
"I Run to you" by Lady Antibellum
Ok so actually it's not just this song of theirs, I've been obsessed with them for some reason this week.

No. 4
Taylor Swift and Boys Like Girls "Two is Better Than One"
So cute! Great first dance song for weddings :)

No. 3
"Out of my League" by Stephen Speaks
If I did this every week, this song would ALWAYS be on this list. I. LOVE. THIS. SONG.

No. 2

Shania Twain's "I'm Jealous"
SUCH a good song. Sometimes when I'm driving somewhere I listen to it 3 or 4 times in a row...
And...(drumroll pleast) the number one for this week is....
Katy Perry's "E.T."
Here it is. Enjoy. But really, you will. It is my feel good song. And it's great to do ab workouts to, just FYI

No comments:

Post a Comment