Ok so I feel like I haven't posted about anything fun in forever, and if I were you (whoever you are), I'd be bored of hearing about my life. So it's back to the random topic jar!
Today's topic
How long has it been since you laughed and what does laughter mean to you?
Wow. This one is going to be extremely easy. As many of you know, I have great abs (HA!). But seriously, any kind of muscle I have there is guaranteed due to the fact that pretty much everything makes me laugh my head off. For example, Stormie posted this video on Facebook today, I ALMOST pulled a Rachel Cottle (Love you). It is so hilarious, and I don't even know why.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150233588922003&comments
I strongly believe that laughter is the best medicine....
Sometimes we take life way too seriously. We have been taught to run through our lives with such a speed we have no time to laugh. I remember reading that children laugh over 300 times in a day when adults laugh less than 15 times. 15! What happens to us when we grow up? I promise you I will NOT be one of those adults who only laughs 15 times. OF COURSE there are times to be serious, but for those of you who have a stick up you know where every moment of every day....really....just relax, go watch ELF or something and just laugh at the stupid humor. I promise it's not a crime. No one will judge you for feeling happy emotions!
Learn from these people. He really knows what laughter means in life haha I've pretty much come to accept that there are many things about me that people find hilarious...and I'm glad that I could be the one to make them take their medicine! (Hahaha)
(Some of these include the fact that my 15 year old sister looks older than me...the time when I fell off the podium during a concert, or the countless times I have fallen down stairs, fallen off chairs, or just fallen).
Live, LAUGH, Love
No comments:
Post a Comment