Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to

6:00 KaCee wakes me up against my will to go "running" which consisted of her walking like a disabled chicken and me laying in the middle of the road. 
6:10ish  Raina and Mizelle drove up, jumped out of the car and threw a blanket over my head, scared the poo out of me (hence the cry if I want to, I did cry).  Arrived at IHOP and had an AMAZING breakfast of strawberry cheesecake crepes.  Yum!
8:00 Went to class
9:00 Went to institute and was questioned about my personal life for about 10 minutes including "most embarrassing moment"which will not  be shared at this time
10:00 Violin lesson
11:00 String studies (they played happy birthday brilliantly :)
12:00 Choir (sang happy birthday, sounded awesome!)
so, by now I had received many text messages/phone calls
5:00 was master class
6:00 Fine arts awards ceremony.  When Dr. Abegg called me up for mine, he also informed everyone there that it was my birthday...so by now everyone and their mother knows.
at 7:00 I went and accompanied some friends in their institute class
at 7:30 I dropped by the Eccles for the brass quintet concert.  In the middle of the concert, in front of everyone, they made me come up on stage and they all played happy birthday to me it was so embarrassing!  But nice of them.  They did awesome ps
During that concert I got a call from Dr. Abegg and the next day he informed me that I got a full tuition scholarship to SOAP in Powell River, Canada! 
so finally at 8 I got to go home, Mizelle made Teriyake burgers which were so amazing!
We also had a cake made by KaCee shaped like music notes. It was funfetti and so so so so good!
Raina gave me Fame for my Birthday and we watched it.
All in all, twas a good birthday, and I only cried once!
Seems like forever ago when I was but an innocent child wearing my horsie pajamas and wearing braces!

5 comments:

  1. sounds like you had had an amazing birthday. can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAH KATIE THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. from your favorite sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got news for your chica--just cause you don't have braces doesn't mean you're not a child anymore...how old did you turn, like 14?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend, I don't know what youand your sister hav against me, but someday when you are 35 and people think you are in your late 40's you'll be sorry!! ;)

    ReplyDelete