Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 12

So we had a concert last night. It was AWESOME! It consisted of Tchaikovsky, Mozart Concerto for Viola and Violin, Shostakovitch and as an encore, Pomp and Circumstance! It was amazing they gave us a standing ovation after the first piece! (though I don't blame them, it WAS Capriccio Italian...) but anyway so we hung out with Julianna a lot to.  She is our Australian friend.  Also there was a percussion recital before lunch, it was really cool but I fell asleep haha.  So after our concert everyone went out and partied and got drunk and Tara and I watched letters to Juliet! It is very cute!
So...here are some pictures from yesterday, and then it's off to the town to do some shopping!
The percussionists 
In the lunch line with Warren! Our bus driver.
I think that Tara and I are his favorites
The violins! After a successful concert
Tara, Julianna and I on the bus after the concert

No comments:

Post a Comment