Friday, October 29, 2010

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cupcakes

I am sure lots and lots of people have made this before, but I have recently started inventing delicious recipes again, and this is one of the easiest, and one of my favorites!  Plus it's cheap, that's always a plus...

*1. Get a box of your favorite brownie mix, and a package of Reeses peanut butter cups.  (you can find both at your nearest dollar store). Make the brownie mix as it says to on the box.






*2. WAIT!! First...don't forget to preheat the oven.  Sorry. I forgot. Just do that first. to 350.







*3. Fill cupcake cups half full with brownie mix (yes, I know, brownie mix in cupcake cups? Insane? Bizarre? Unreal? Maybe so, just do it.) It fills about 12.






*4. This part is a little tricky.  Take the Reeses peanut butter cups and push them halfway into the batter. Not all the way down, we don't want them on the very bottom sticking out, they need to be in the middle.  Just shove them in enough so that the batter starts covering the top.





*5. Then, cover the peanut butter cups completely, pop into the oven for about 20 minutes and enjoy these delicious treats.  Everyone loves the surprise center!!  They disappear fast, maybe you should double the recipe!

*!ENJOY!*

No comments:

Post a Comment