Part 2 of episode 2 of man vs. Music.
Ok so this was for the Miss Dixie 2010 pageant. I didn't win, or even place, but it was so much fun, I have lots of new friends and it was a good experience for me to perform in an extremely different environment. And really, this sounded WAY better in real life...but as promised...here's the video. Man won this time! It took a lot of practice, and doing the stupid little poses was WAY not how I usually perform, really out of my comfort zone, but I think I did a pretty good job, and apparently so did the audience! Enjoy :)
Go to This link to see the video!
(sorry, couldn't get it loaded, but I'm sure you all have Facebook)
So watch, and let me know what ya think!
Soak it all in. You'll probably never see me in a bathing suit on stage ever again.
That's right Brooke, you owe me, ice cream or SOMETHING
No comments:
Post a Comment