Monday, August 29, 2011

Picture Perfect and the end of summer

 My best friends at Brevard.  I LOVE these girls.   We had some of the best times in my life and I miss them sooooo much!   JiHye, Liz, me and Elizabeth.
HUUUAAAHHH!!









Me and Yo Yo Ma.  Such a kind man and an amazing musician to play with.  The energy was just amazing the second he walked on stage. 















 When I got home, Smith's took the girls of the family boating.  This is us doing the "Addie Face."  She's a goofball









 Me and JQ.  My camera is a piece of poo, but it's still an epic picture of us.













Of course the first thing I did when I got home was go visit my Bff/cousin Rachel Cottle.  I LOVE THIS GIRL.  :) We go waaay back.  Party because we're related, but we have had some dang good times.









And then of course I had to take a million pictures of my doggy. Enough said.











 My Dad and I went on a date to a thing in South Jordan.  First a yummy dinner and then we went to a dance concert of dance groups from around the world, it was so cool!



Then of course we ended the night with my new favorite ice cream place, marble slab.  They WILL cater my wedding reception.








Two of my new roommates!  Mckenna and Stephanie.












 Long story short, Kenzie and Mattison locked their instruments in the Eccles building so Stormie and I had to go sit and wait for them to come get them to let them in.  So, naturally we took pictures :)


"Giraffing"  Don't ask.













AAAnd back to Dixie with some of my BFF's at the carnival.  Even After all the good times I had this summer I'm so happy to be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment