Sunday, October 23, 2011

Busy busy

So...fall break anybody!  From fall break until now has been the most intense, trying, and wonderful few weeks of this school year! 
Fall break was wonderful!  It started on Thursday with an incredibly fun date consisting of the beautiful mountains of Cedar, dinner and ice cream and Spirit (don't judge).  Definitely one of the best nights ever.  Friday was awesome too, I got a new phone ( a smart phone which is WAY too smart for me...... ) and hung out with all my friends.  The next morning Shaun made us all this intensely delicious breakfast of homemade from scratch pumpkin waffles and apple syrup! YUM.  I made cinnamon roll pancakes which weren't so bad either, if I do say so myself. ;)
That night I played at a friend's sister's wedding and it was so adorable!  I love when they give us food too....so yummy.... :)
The next week was a little hard because we had to go back to full weeks of school, but for the most part it was alright.  I actually got a lot of practicing in.  It was very productive.  Last week I performed for the national advisory counsel and it was cool, I always love to practice performing.  And, of course, last night was homecoming which was a total blast!  We went to a banquet and then the dance, where there was a live jazz band and then to Benja's for dessert.  It was so much fun and just a wonderful night! 
And today's fireside was amazing.  It was all about things of the world today, marriage, temples, pornography, and just a lot of information that we needed to know about.  I paid attention the whole time! Which is amazing for me since I have the attention span of a peanut. 

Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures posted of fall break, the dance and also conference weekend in Midway if I can!  Hopefully the next few weeks are just as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment