So, I haven't blogged in a month. This is bad, this is really bad! (Tangled reference....I am watching it as I write this post) ANYWHO....I would just like to say what an INSANE couple of weeks this has been! I have never had so much on my plate before! I didn't think it was possible, since I say that every year. It seems to me that every year I get more and more busy, even though I take less and less credits....I don't understand!!!!!
But, despite this, it has actually been a quite enjoyable semester so far! Other than psychology and intro to education which I could have gone my whole life without taking, my classes have been awesome, and I just love it! (Plus it's FINALLY cooling off, which is an added bonus)
I've already had 3 concerts, and quite a few solo performances! There was the centennial concert at the college where I sang with the choir and played with the orchestra, the annual Pine Valley orchestra concert with delicious lunch, and the fall choral concert. Plus recital number one at the rest home, playing for the faculty before school started, and playing for the advisory council. AND I have had my first experience accompanying with my violin with Heidi and Corinne. It has been an ultra productive semester when it comes to the violin.
When it comes to everything else, so random!! I have learned the horn, tuba and trumpet. I am accompanying again (YAY) and I finally have a few permanent violin students. ALSO I have the responsibilities of playing principal for the Southwest symphony and I'm my ward music council chair (shocker there). Oh and I joined pit hahaha it's been super duper! And next week I'm trying out for OSU's concerto competition so crossing my fingers there!
Anyway, that's a tidbit of my life...woohoo so exciting I know....
No comments:
Post a Comment