Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Change for the better.

Ok here you all go.  Humble living for the day.  For those of you that hate change, don't be so quick to lose it in the dryer or under your car seat.  Picture this.
Every time you get some change, put it in a jar.  Wow sounds hard right?  Yeah I know, but just get over it.  Just keep a jar (or in my case a plastic giraffe) on your dresser, or in your car, or somewhere, and seriously, you will be surprised at how fast you can collect enough change for a cheap meal or a movie, or some small thing to treat yourself to!  KaCee and I usually save up for chips and queso from Chili's, but this time around we're aiming for salad and breadsticks at the Olive Garden.  Seriously, it is so much fun to be able to go out and not feel guilty about spending money, because change doesn't really count, does it?
As a side note: I know what you are thinking, "what if I hardly ever spend money?" Trust me, even if it's just buying a loaf of bread every week or a scantron from the bookstore, before you know it you will have enough change to be chowing down at a fancy restaurant too!

Now you're really living the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment