Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More wall art. Animals. Typical.

Ok last post of the night!  I've had a lot on my blogging mind and it's almost all out!

I felt like doing wall art today for two reasons.  One is that I haven't in a while, I felt it was appropriate.  And two is that I miss my dog and have been going dog crazy the past couple of days.  This includes drawing, pictures on the wall, picture in my binder, boring everyone to tears talking about him, and reading Marley and Me.
No, this is not my dog, I do realize that, but I was just looking through old art and came across this really silly picture of a dog and it made me laugh and think of my dog. I get to see him this weekend!!







And, of course I needed some color, so I hung up this extremely random picture of a parrot for your enjoyment.
Fun fact:  this picture was taken on my laptop, which mirror images everything, so I actually drew the parrot facing the other way.








Anyway, it's not fine art, it's not famous art, but that's my "Wall" art for the day!

1 comment: