Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"quack quack" "who's there?"

Today on my safari I ran into some exotic animals.  Ok so it was my fridge...but it was making a quacking noise, so I think it counts!  There is something creepy about this apartment....I knew it was too good to be true...
so we actually heard the noise a few days ago, and the extremely handsome repair man didn't believe us that it was making the noise.  And you know why?  Because he is so handsome, that all the girls in the apartments make up crap about stuff making noise, or something is broken.  Yeah well, there really is a noise!  But yeah...after watching him repair the kitchen light I can see why all the girls make up stuff.
So, the problem, the noise is way obnoxious....but it comes and goes, so we can't just tell him to come check it out.  Problem? I think so!  Any suggestions? oh and in the meantime, I learned that if I smack the back of the inside of the freezer that the noise shuts up for a few minutes. 
Ah yes, sweet, serene, peace.  ☮



Oh.  There it goes again.
What have you seen on your safari recently? Something more exciting than a duck fridge? I bet not.

No comments:

Post a Comment