I really didn't have anything to blog about today, so I went to Google and typed in "random topics to blog about" and it came up with "Checking the Closets Before Going to Bed". So, that is what we will be discussing here today.
I am scared of the dark. I'm just going to flat out say it. There is something about not knowing exactly what is where and what's in front or behind me that just freaks me out.
So, besides checking the closet for monsters my nightly routine is as follows
I always, always sleep with the closet door shut. I hate the gaping black hole that is there when the closet stands wide open
I always have to turn off a light from my bed. That is why I have a lamp. Otherwise it's the whole running across the room and jumping into bed routine.
If I have to go downstairs I always run back up because the front room is so incredibly creepy at night I'm afraid someone is going to jump out and grab my leg or something. (My dog always thinks it's funny because he will purposefully jump in front of me and trip me on my way up).
My curtains have to be shut so that there are no cracks or peep holes ANYWHERE. My worst fear is to look out the window and see a face staring back at me, or to know that someone could be watching me when I sleep,
Yes, I know these are all very irrational fears that I have, and maybe I don't have them anymore, it could be that I'm used to the routine that I do it without noticing.................................. but probably not.
Do you have any irrational fears or crazy bedtime routines?
No comments:
Post a Comment