Friday, June 11, 2010

Ok so the topic today is....drum roll please.....weddings!  Is it just me or is everyone and their dog getting married this year?   I have so many friends/relatives who did or are going to this year it's insane!  And in some cases, like the Hanson's, three in one family! So, here are a few of the people I love who are getting/got married.

Tara my cousin and Gavin,
I couldn't go to their wedding
because I was stuck in St. George
but it looked beautiful and they
are a way cute couple!
They got married in April






Tambri and Ky! Tambri is
one of my best friend's
older sister and a really
good friend of mine!
Their reception was
beautiful and she is so
happy!
They were just barely married
this May



Mizelle, my roommate and
Mike are one of my favorite
couples! I love them both!
They got married in May in
the Draper temple and
even though it was windy and
cold it was so beautiful!



Becca and Nate!
Becca is a really good
old friend of mine from
the 19th ward,
they're engaged and are getting
married very soon


One of my best friends
in the whole world!
Chelly got engaged in
Hawaii! They are getting 
married July 30th, and
Tyson is a really cool guy,
I approve of him haha

Chelly and Tambri's sister Annie
is also close to getting engaged,
and I love her and Greg because
she is quite short and he's really
tall, it is so cute!

So....is it just me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment