Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 8!

today was a typical day for the most part.  The bus was late because it broke down...but we got there anyhow.  Then we had more seating auditions and sectionals.  I am in the same spot but at least I redeemed myself from last time, I played the excerpts so well!
We had lunch, hot dogs! (favorite food) and then had rehearsal.  We're working on new pieces today, one is Capriccio Italian, which Tara and I have both played, so we were awesome at it! It was a really good rehearsal.  Then we had a BBQ on the beach! We had chicken, pork, and veggies grilled on sticks and some really good potato salad and veggies and chips and delicious cake! Then we went to the 24 hour store to get food to refill our snack bag and we were lucky we got there when we did because she was just closing up! (haha).
That's pretty much all that went down today, we hung out with our Australian friends some and it was really fun, that's about it!
 The view on the walk on the way to the beach!

 The overgrown path. Who knows what lies ahead?

 Haha...Tara and Caterpillars, I'll explain later :)
Let's just say she is not a fan


Poor little guy, dried up on the beach :(


This frame is in the lobby of the hotel. I am convinced that there are ghosts here because the first day we were here we went to the store and the ladyasked if we've seen "Charley" the ghost yet...and then a few days later we saw this sign, and then on Sunday two different people asked us if we've seen any of the "Rodmay ghosts" yet...and a lady said her son used to be a chef in this hotel and that he used to see the ghosts all the time...I am very disturbed and now we have to fall asleep to music every night...


Canada is crazy, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment