So, this summer has been crazy! It's had its ups and downs and all arounds. I know that is not a good excuse as to why I haven't posted in like 2 months, but oh well :). So, my big news for today is that I got a digital camera! I have only owned one other in my life and I got it for Christmas 3 or 4 years ago and broke it a few months later, so, yeah. Epic fail. But I got a new one and I am hoping it will last and I am excited to have my own and hopefully will have lots more pictures now that my only source of making memories isn't my phone anymore...! It's about time...I've been putting off buying one for quite a while now but I finally decided to do it due to the fact that I have Canada, Flaming Gorge and a best friend's wedding this summer, all of which I plan on capturing many memories on my new Sanyo!
I paid $80 for it, and it's such a cute little thing. I spent hours trying to figure out how I was going to get a picture of a camera....but my brain about blew up....so instead I found a picture on the internet.
Isn't he/she a beauty? I haven't thought of a name yet...yes, I'm one of those crazy people who names everything... (see 10/28/09 post, Esperanza) but if you think of any, let me know! Haley and I are going to go up to the mountains or somewhere pretty today and take photos, I can't wait!
If I had known this $80 purchase was going to be so satisfying, I may have bought you a camera long ago. Then you wouldn't bug me about the more expensive things!!! haha
ReplyDeleteWhat?! Well in that case...can I have a car?
ReplyDelete