My last 24 hours in St. George have been adventurous! I know I'm only going to be gone about two months...but I have become so attached to this place that even going up north for the weekend is sometimes hard! Seriously. I love this place.
Highlights:
Going to dinner with Annie and Greg, who came to visit me and I love them more than words can describe...plus we're going hiking later this morning and I get to drive up north with them!
Bowling and partying with Stormie and Erika...seriously, I couldn't ask for better roommates...I'm gonna miss them...!
GOING TO THE LAKE one last time! I didn't get swimmer's itch! (Which is a little sad because if I had, I would have gotten a free T-Shirt...but I guess in the long run it's better this way :)
Shakes at In N Out and meeting guys, and told them we'll meet them at a party but then didn't show up to it... they were mad hahahaha
Meeting some of our neighbors from across the parking lot
Stormie dyed my hair! She just put some peekaboos in but they look splendid...but we'll see if it actually worked when it dries ;) (I'm sure it looks fabulous)
Scrubbing that stupid nasty scooter....seriously it was so dirty...still is but looks a whole lot better and scrubbing it at 3 in the morning was quite an adventure!
Scootering to Swig...that's always a pleasure, and a tradition I am going to miss sorely on warm days such as this one
The drama of packing. NOT funny at the time when I couldn't find my teeth whitening tray, my ipod, OR my phone charger, but now looking back I realize how dramatic I was being, and it was actually quite humorous :) (I found them FYI)
The anticipation of seeing my BFF, my family and my dog! (if only for a little bit...can't wait!)
Anyway...I'll let you know how things go...next time you read this I'm going to be BY MYSELF all the way across the country! Woot woot I REALLY hope I don't get lost in the airport... :/
No comments:
Post a Comment