First of all...
I don't fight with people. Ok so I know I argue with my sisters once in a while, sibling rivalries and stuff like that...but in general I get along with everyone and it's rare that I have a real live argument with someone, especially someone I'm not related to...I really don't have any enemies. I try to stay out of drama, I never take sides, and I usually get along with everyone. So...what do I do when I'm actually having a real argument with someone?! Lets just say I'm having a hard time living with the thought that someone is actually genuinely mad at me...it's killing me and no matter how many times I try to work it out it just seems like we fight worse. HELP!!!
But enough of that ....
Glee party in D4 right now! Pretty sure we've listened to the entire Glee collection of music...
I have been converted.
I am so sick of cliche vampire and werewolf movies, Jacob, Edward, and all the shows and videos and movies that are emerging because of it. BUT...I have started watching a show called Teen Wolf...and....as hard as it is for me to say it....I actually like it. I mean it's no 30 Rock but it has a great story line and it's not the cheesy crap ...yet...guess we'll find out soon enough but for now, I'll take it. :)
My McDonald's days need to end. It's really sad when they recognize you...
especially a booming business like that who gets millions of customers a day...
and to make it worse...it's the drive through that recognizes me. Ok so I give SOME
credit to Shirley but still....kind of depressing. I'll just add them to the list right
after "Pretzel guy at the mall"........
On a random side note....I leave for NC in 3 days!!! And I get to see Annie in just 2, and possibly FINALLY hike angel's landing this weekend. We'll see but it's a definite possibility... :D
This might be the most random blog post in the world. Just sayin. Sorry it was boring. Gotta keep yourself entertained when you're pulling an all-nighter with a roommate who is doing math homework... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment