Ok so I don't really have many pictures but at least you can maybe get a taste of what it is like here...
So...this is what it looks like everywhere. It is very pretty...but sometimes I get almost claustrophobic because there are so many dang trees everywhere! Sometimes I miss the bareness of St. George...and the redness...
This is one of the "lakes," the one we're not allowed to swim in. It's pretty though. I took this picture sitting on a bridge thing and almost dropped my camera in the water because a spider was crawling up my leg. Never sitting there again...
Closer picture of the island thing in the middle of the lake. It's cool but random
Practice room cabins...I was stuck in mine for an extra hour because it was POURING rain and I don't have an umbrella....
(On a side note, yesterday the pianists moved in and a very very nice man lent me an umbrella and an extra blanket for the remainder of the summer....I owe him big time)
I took a video of it raining, because I was THAT bored in my practice room....plus I've never seen it rain so hard ever in Utah...the only time I've ever seen it rain harder was my sophomore year of high school when we went to Florida to get on a cruise ship...so yeah. It was crazy
Here it is, I don't expect you to watch it, it's probably the most boring thing ever, but I'm putting it on here for my sanity's sake...because I need an excuse to stay on my computer until dinnertime because I have nothing else to do !
That is all. Bottom line, it's pretty here. Could do without the ants though...they are everywhere. One just crawled out of my keyboard, and that is not a joke.
ps I feel like a missionary writing these little updates...or maybe a scout because I'm basically camping This still isn't band camp though...for those (one) of you who are (is) convinced otherwise.
Have a good day
No comments:
Post a Comment