Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's time for summer

So, as I was contemplating what I should write about tonight, while listening to Katie's #1 hit song on Itunes, ET, and eating Hershey's drops, it came to me.  I haven't posted pictures in forever!  These are always my favorite posts, so bear with me, as I know I'll probably go a little overboard...but anyway, here's what's been going on down here in amazing St. George!

Alex Boye concert, and last concert of the season!











There have been a lot of outdoor adventures lately! Hiking in Snow Canyon, scootering everywhere, the lake, spinny parks, and it just keeps getting better....now I just need to ride a dang horse...








Erika, our new roommate! She is way cute and we all get along great :)















Oh, no worries, my best friend is just MARRIED!!!!!












Discovering that I can paint my fingernails has become a whole new world.  Plus, the polish in this picture is the crackly kind.  Yep doesn't get much better than that!








Oh no biggie, the prophet was just the speaker at graduation...










Yep, some exciting things happening in the life of KateLyn Wall... hope I didn't scare ya too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment